From delayed reactive medical services to evidence-based Predictive, Preventive & Personalised Medicine.
- Raising awareness and recognition of Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine throughout all Member-countries of the European Union and Associated countries;
- Providing and disseminating accurate and up-to-date information and educational materials on Predictive & Personalised Medicine and targeted preventive measures;
- Encouraging the adequate allocation of resources for Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine;
- Encouraging and suggesting advanced programmes for personalised patient treatment;
- Promoting high-quality research focused on predictive diagnostics, targeted prevention and personalised patient treatment;
- Promoting the standardisation of bio-analytical technologies for predictive pre-clinical and clinical applications;
- Consolidating professionals for effective European Network in Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine;
- Coordinating multidisciplinary efforts in Predictive, Preventive, and Personalised Medicine;
- Having an advisory role in issue-related inter/national projects as the official European Representative of Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine;
- Contributing to creation of Guidelines in European healthcare with the accentuated role of prediction, prevention and personalised patient treatment in favour of improved life-quality of the European population.